Tracy Lawrence Announces Release Date Of New Album ‘Good Ole Days’ Featuring Duets With Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean And More
Country music favorite, Tracy Lawrence has officially announced that his newest album, Good Ole Days, will be released on November 10th.
Good Ole Days features two all new songs. The title track welcomes Big & Rich and 3 Doors Down vocalist, Brad Arnold in his country music debut. The second new tracks is titled “Finally Home,” performed with Craig Campbell. A portion of “Finally Home” sales will go to Operation FINALLY HOME, a national, non-profit organization providing mortgage-free, custom-built homes to wounded, ill and injured veterans or widows of the fallen, thanks to their unique network of experienced builders, suppliers, and supporters dedicated to honoring heroes with homes.
The remaining tracks showcase Tracy and his friends putting a new touch on some of his greatest hits such as “Sticks And Stones,” “Time Marches On,” “Paint Me A Birmingham” and more! Tim McGraw was the first guest to confirm his involvement, picking “Time Marches On” as his duet with Lawrence.
Good Ole Days hits stores and digital outlets on November 10th. “Can’t Break It To My Heart” featuring Jason Aldean becomes available immediately with a pre-order, HERE.
Good Ole Days Track Listing:
- “Time Marches On” w/ Tim McGraw
- “Sticks And Stones” w/ Luke Bryan
- “Alibis” w/ Justin Moore
- “Can’t Break It To My Heart” w/ Jason Aldean
- “Good Ole Days” w/ Brad Arnold and Big & Rich
- “If The World Had A Front Porch” w/ Luke Combs
- “Texas Tornado” w/ Dustin Lynch
- “Stars Over Texas” w/ Kellie Pickler
- “If The Good Die Young” w/ Chris Young
- “Paint Me A Birmingham” w/ Easton Corbin
- “Finally Home” w/ Craig Campbell