Based On Your Votes, Here Are The Throwback Top10 Countdown Results For The Week Of 11/13/17!
Before voting, check out episode 2 of the new BORN Country Radio podcast with special guest Terry McBride of McBride & The Ride! You can listen on iTunes, Stitcher or directly from BORN Country at the link below!
Also, make sure to join the all-new Facebook group created specifically to discuss the above mentioned podcast series! This group will include exclusive polls and eventually the opportunity to submit fan questions for our interview guests! Visit and JOIN the group at the banner below! I’d love to hear your feedback on the show!
Ricky Van Shelton returns to the poll and dominates this week’s Throwback Top10! It has been some time since we have seen RVS in the ranks, but it’s no surprise that his dedicated fan base showed up like never before! “Just As I Am” comes in at #1 on this week’s chart.
A number of new songs join Ricky Van Shelton on the countdown this week. Willie Nelson makes his very first appearance on the chart with his 1993 version of “Graceland” at #2. Another favorite, Patty Loveless, makes her long awaited return to the Top10 with a career favorite, “Blame It On Your Heart,” taking #8.
Alan Jackson, Aaron Tippin and Billy Ray Cyrus all spend their final week with their current singles coming in with “Tonight I Climb The Wall” (#5), “My Blue Angel” (#6) and “She’s Not Cryin’ Anymore” (#10). These three classics will all be retired. However, never fret as they will all return to the poll in time!
Last week’s #1 song, “Ain’t That Lonely Yet” by Dwight Yoakam fell a number of spots to #4. Fans have voted this one to the top twice. Could it happen again? John Michael Montgomery was voted BACK into the Top10 with “I Love The Way You Love Me” shooting up to #3.
Will these 10 90’s country classics hold onto their spots for one more week? That’s up to YOUR vote!
Retired From This Week’s Poll:
- Alan Jackson – Tonight I Climbed The Wall
- Aaron Tippin – My Blue Angel
- Billy Ray Cyrus – She’s Not Cryin’ Anymore
- Toby Keith – Should’ve Been A Cowboy
- Lorrie Morgan – I Guess You Had To Be There
Added To This Week’s Poll:
- Garth Brooks – That Summer
- George Strait – When Did You Stop Loving Me
- John Anderson – Money In The Bank
- Confederate Railroad – When You Leave That Way You Can Never Come Back
- Wynonna – Tell Me Why
*Readers may vote for 3 different songs, EVERY HOUR, until the poll closes on Sunday night at 6PM ET. Results will be posted shortly after along with a new poll opening at 6AM ET on Monday morning. Songs will generally be retired after 6 weeks or due to a lack of fan interest. If a song remains at #1 for 3 weeks straight, it will be retired as a “CERTIFIED BORN Country” hit!
10. Billy Ray Cyrus – She’s Not Cryin’ Anymore (Last Week: #4)
9. Dolly Parton – Romeo (Last Week: #5)
8. Patty Loveless – Blame It On Your Heart (NEW)
7. Alabama – Hometown Honeymoon (Last Week: #7)
6. Aaron Tippin – My Blue Angel (Last Week: #3)
5. Alan Jackson – Tonight I Climbed The Wall (Last Week: #2)
4. Dwight Yoakam – Ain’t That Lonely Yet (Last Week: #1)
3. John Michael Montgomery – I Love The Way You Love Me (RE-ENTRY)
2. Willie Nelson – Graceland (NEW)
1. Ricky Van Shelton – Just As I Am (NEW)
Did your favorite song make it into the Top10 this week? Let everyone know which song you believe deserves a higher spot next week in the comments below! The Throwback Top10 results are based 100% on reader votes! Don’t forget that you can vote for up to THREE songs, once every hour between Monday morning at 6AM ET and Sunday Evening at 9PM ET! Please use the social media buttons at the top and bottom of this page to share the poll with fellow country music fans! Thanks for voting!