Based On Your Votes, Here Are The Throwback Top10 Countdown Results For The Week Of 11/20/17!
*Attention 90’s Country Fans!
Before voting, check out Episode 3 of the new BORN Country Radio podcast with special guest Marty Raybon of Shenandoah! You can listen on iTunes, Stitcher or directly from BORN Country at the link below!
Also, make sure to join the all-new Facebook group created specifically to discuss the above mentioned podcast series! This group will include exclusive polls and eventually the opportunity to submit fan questions for our interview guests! Visit and JOIN the group at the banner below! I’d love to hear your feedback on the show!
In another week of massive voter turnout, Ricky Van Shelton once again takes the top spot on this week’s Throwback Top10 Countdown. “Just As I Am” is only one week away from becoming another “Certified BORN Country” hit for RVS!
Dwight Yoakam’s dedicated fan base has landed “Ain’t That Lonely Yet” back near the top at #2 while shifting Willie Nelson’s version of “Graceland” down a position to #3. Diamond Rio re-enters the chart with “Oh Me, Oh My, Sweet Baby” at #4 while two new songs join the Top 10 in John Anderson’s classic “Money In The Bank” and “When Did You Stop Loving Me” from George Strait’s Pure Country soundtrack, taking #5 and #8 respectively.
Rounding out this week’s countdown are 90’s country classics from Dolly Parton, John Michael Montgomery, Patty Loveless and Alabama.
Will these 10 90’s country classics hold onto their spots for one more week? That’s up to YOUR vote!
Retired From This Week’s Poll:
- Sammy Kershaw – She Don’t Know She’s Beautiful
- Sawyer Brown – Trouble On The Line
- McBride & The Ride – Love On The Loose, Heart On The Run
- Billy Dean – I Wanna Take Care Of You
Added To This Week’s Poll:
- Chris LeDoux – Look At You Girl
- Tanya Tucker & Delbert McClinton – Tell Me About It
- Brooks & Dunn – We’ll Burn That Bridge
- Michelle Wright – The Change
- Little Texas – What Might Have Been
*Readers may vote for 3 different songs, EVERY HOUR, until the poll closes on Sunday night at 6PM ET. Results will be posted shortly after along with a new poll opening at 6AM ET on Monday morning. Songs will generally be retired after 6 weeks or due to a lack of fan interest. If a song remains at #1 for 3 weeks straight, it will be retired as a “CERTIFIED BORN Country” hit!
10. Alabama – Hometown Honeymoon (Last Week: #7)
9. Patty Loveless – Blame It On Your Heart (Last Week: #8)
8. George Strait – When Did You Stop Loving Me (NEW)
7. John Michael Montgomery – I Love The Way You Love Me (Last Week: #3)
6. Dolly Parton – Romeo (Last Week: #9)
5. John Anderson – Money In The Bank (NEW)
4. Diamond Rio – Oh Me, Oh My, Sweet Baby (RE-ENTRY)
3. Willie Nelson – Graceland (Last Week: #2)
2. Dwight Yoakam – Ain’t That Lonely Yet (Last Week: #4)
1. Ricky Van Shelton – Just As I Am (Last Week: #1)
Did your favorite song make it into the Top10 this week? Let everyone know which song you believe deserves a higher spot next week in the comments below! The Throwback Top10 results are based 100% on reader votes! Don’t forget that you can vote for up to THREE songs, once every hour between Monday morning at 6AM ET and Sunday Evening at 6PM ET! Please use the social media buttons at the top and bottom of this page to share the poll with fellow country music fans! Thanks for voting!
*This week’s poll has closed! Check back Monday morning at 6AM ET for results and an all new poll to vote on! In the meantime, make sure to check out this week’s episode of BORN Country Radio with guest David Ball at iwasborncountry.com/show4!