No one hates website advertisements more than I do. That’s why I have done my best to keep BORN Country free of any random ads that do not apply our readers.
With that being said, we are asking the BORN Country community to contribute to our growth. By no means should you break the bank. Only donate what you can. If you find any value in what we do here at BORN Country, feel free to donate as you wish. This isn’t a membership fee of any kind, just a friendly request of your support if you are able.
There are multiple ways that you can help to support BORN Country and our coverage of your favorite 90’s country artists:
- PayPal Donations
The best way to help contribute to BORN Country’s continued operation is simply donating through PayPal. Whether its $5, $10, $20 donation once or twice a year or a reoccurring monthly offering, PayPal offers a SAFE and TRUSTED way to contribute.
PayPal donations can be made via a PayPal account, credit or debit cards.
2. Shop Via Our Amazon Links
BORN Country is a member of Amazon.com’s Affiliate Program which allows us to receive fees for any purchase made through clicking one of our links. The easiest place to find our links are in the New Release Calendar page or within each article. There is also a banner found on each page of the website.
Whether buying new music or ANYTHING else that Amazon has to offer, as long as you click through BORN Country to get there, Amazon will kick back a portion of each sale in our direction. You don’t pay anything extra and you still receive the great Amazon prices that they offer every day.
Where Will Your Donations Go?
Why does a website need donations? Here are numerous reasons to give your support.
- Podcast: Near future plans for BORN Country include a bi-weekly podcast in which Arthur will interview some of country music’s favorite artists of the 90’s. In order to bring you the best sound quality, this requires special equipment.
- Original Video Content: Like the podcast mentioned about, BORN Country will begin to produce original video content, whether it be pre-concert artist footage, a major upgrade to our weekly Throwback Top10 Countdown and more.
- Event Coverage: Attending and covering local concerts is no big deal. However, traveling to Nashville for CMA Fest or Southern California for Stagecoach Music Festival, etc., isn’t cheap. With your small contribution to BORN Country, we do our best to make it feel like you are right there with us.
- General Website Upkeep: Running a website costs money. Whether it’s paying for server space, updating computer software, camera equipment or just the general time going into everything at BORN Country,every cent counts.